FRISK-if someone frisks you they search you usually with their hands in order to see if u are hiding a weapon or something else such as drugs in your clothes.
- during FRISK there is FULL RISK that your FLIMFLAM(treachery/dishonesty )will be easily FOUND........
- Agar koi insaan 'F'e'R'rari me 'I''S'h'K' farmaayega,toh use koi FRISK karne ki himmat nahi karega...;)
- A very Common ERROR:
- I gave my EXAM.
- It is a wrong usage.Never say give/gave/will give exam.
- ...Wen we say give/gave..it means the person PLEADED /SUPPLICATED someone to allow him/her to sit in exam. (I am sure none of us will like to plead to sit for exams,we hate it anyhow.)
- CORRECT FORM:
- I took/will take or wrote/will write my Exam.
- I never supplicated!....hum jeete hain HUBRIS se; marenge bhi HUBRIS se:) (shaan)
Bleak (adj.)- cold or cheerless
Key: when ur excitement gets 'leaked'..... or removed out then u become cheerless or cold........
idiom of the day:
"CHANGING HORSES IN MIDSTREAM" = ALTER METHODS OR CHOOSE NEW LEADERS DURING CRISIS
- With yet another Mumbai Blasts,its time to CHANGE HORSES IN MIDSTREAM.
- But they will TURN A DEAF EAR to this one too...nothing gonna happen!!
BIBLIOBIBULI------ people who read too much
Key: BIBLIO (Related to Books) + BHI+ BHULI------"Yeterday i READ so much that me to BIBILIO BHI BHULI aj lana"
PUGNACIOUS--hard boiled/bitten,ready to resort to violent ways.
Key.- PUGNACIOUS has an element of PUNGA (ladai,jhagda), so the meaning.. , PUG-THUG ---Thugs are violent and agressive. PUGNACIOUS reminds me of DOLLY BINDRA
Surmise:- An idea or opinion based on insufficiently conclusive evidence.
Key:- Mice can guess where the cheese is kept even though they do not know where exactly it is kept.
- " PREmise -> based on a fact. SURmise -> based on an intuition "
1:- One of my SUR (sir) had an opinion that did not have any support of evidence that, "Students cannot becoMe wISE without being punished".
2:-This is just a surmise that the world will be destroyed in 2012
CIRCUIT TO MUNNABHAI : "BHAI, BAPU KI IJJAT KI TO VAAT LAGI HOGI BHAI??!"
- IZZAT KA VAAT LAGNA:: "BESMIRCH" hona.
- besmirch= defame someone/contaminate his or her reputation
syn-ASPERSE...keY::IZZAT DISPERSE/SCATTER hona ....=ASPERSE synonym- BELITTLE hona...key- wah itna humiliate hua ki wah khud ko little(chota) samajhne laga....or BELITTLE ho gaya..
BESMIRCH--BES(20)+MIRCH(hindi)--IF u add BES(20) MIRCH to a food , then u DAMAGE that food,OR u destroy the reputation of any one by applying MIRCH to his reputation,,---reputation ma 20(bes) mirch lagana...and reputation ki watt laga dena
Funny things happen in U.P.
they found the
Dk bose - Jagrata version
"Mata mujhse boli, yeh shakti hai meri
Uspe zindagani, Bhakti hai teri ......
Mata ki sharan mein, naa aaya to lagega tujhko shraaap,
Laga BHOG TEEKEY BHOG TEEKEY BHOG TEEKEY BHOG"
- THIS IS KIND OF EUPHEMISM
Key- so+jo+urn -->can be pronounce --> “soo(sleep)+jao+run". pehile thodi der ke liye “soo jao or phir run”......means reside temporarily or temporary stay
FIANCE- Is the man to whom a woman is engaged.
FIANCEE- Is the woman to whom a man is engaged.
ABASHED- Embarrased,Self conscious.
eg: Abhi to Ash " the news that you are pregnant came out in media much before it was known to me..i am really AB+ASH ed at this..''..