VICISSITUDE........a change or variation occurring in the course of something....especially Changes in one's Fortunes.
- Shiney Ahuja in WO LAMHEY sings ....."kal tha FAKEER aaj dil SHehzaada hai"....a change in fortune...VICISSITUDE
- SHINEY ahuja was once a SHINIng star in Bollywood until d maid scandal took place........here again a change in fortune....so VICISSITUDE.
VICISSITUDE should not be Confused with LASSITUDE (already done twice or thrice) ... which means physical or mental weariness
Key : jab Nishant ladkiyon ke peechhe Bhaag bhaag ke Thak gaya (LASSITUDE) to usne VICkS lagaai aur uska poora AttiTTUDE hi Change ho gaya (now gals follow him " :P) ..........VICISSITUDE
fortunes se rel ek word...
abiltiy to discover fortunes by accident_SERENDIPITY
Apiary is a place for bees:
Key:-apiary -(apiculture )... bee hives are usually pear shape..... so a-piary
Aviary is a place for birds; such as, a cage, house, or enclosure:
Key:-AVIary---AVIation so. Place for things which fly in air like bird.
SYN( APIARY)---beehive, beehouse.
syn (AVIARY)--birdhouse, columbary, volary.
- The farmer had an apiary for his bees so they could produce honey.”
- “She kept several birds in her aviary.”
KEY: RE (again) + APPROACHMENT i.e to reconcile or APPROACH again..!!
OXYMORON:A figure of speech that combines contradictory terms..
Eg:- DAYA nidhi MARAN(Read MORON) ...His name is DAYA,but he apparently has no "daya" for public money...So his name is an oxyMORON..;-)
Best example for oxymoron is "RAKHI SAVANT"...in english SAVANT means a wise person....eventually all of you know the fact of RAKHI SAVANT....................
abjure :to give up
Wo ab jor nahi laga raha...means he has given up now
effete: exhausted....''effete after defeat''
Ensconce--establish or settle (someone) in a comfortable, safe place:to cover or shelter; hide securely:
- Agnes ensconced herself in their bedroom.
- She ensconced herself in a cave of Ice.
- The famous tagline of INTEL- Intel Inside can be rephrased as Intel ensconce.
sister -sister talks-- tumhare jeyaji bena june ka mahina bada he JEJUNE hai....
CHASSIS :: FRAMEWORK
- (for all) I have just completed the CHASSIS of my presentation.
- (for girls) HRITHIK ROSHAN possesses an excellent CHASSIS!
- (for guys) replace HRITHIK ROSHAN with KATRINA KAIF in the above line!!
Meaning : characterized by lack of seriousness or sense: eg. frivolous conduct.
Key : FREE ke mal ka koi seriously VALUE nehi deta.
Abject \ab-JEKT\, adjective
Meaning: 1. Utterly hopeless, miserable, humiliating, or wretched.
Key1 : MTV Roadies se barbar REJECT hone par Asu ka halat ABJECT ho gaya.
Key2 : Mere Karan Arjun ayenge, Is dukhi ma ka ABJECT halat ko sudharne zaroor ayenge. :D
Usage : In fact, I lived in such abject sloth during the week leading up to the reading that I wrote nothing, not even my diary.